This warranty applies to CSETV Series provided by Towle Whitney LLC, and shall:
- Exist 12 months from the date of shipment.
- Be in effect only after installation photographs are received by Towle-Whitney LLC.
Towle-Whitney LLC liability under this warranty shall be limited to the repair or replacement of any part or parts found to be defective (material or workmanship) within the warranty period. Towle-Whitney LLC shall determine whether the part needs to be returned, or field scrapped. The warranty excludes:
- Debris in water causing mixing valve damage.
- Any water damage or consequential damage.
- Systems not installed in accordance with Installation and Maintenance Instructions.
- Labor, transportation, and related costs incurred by the customer.
- Misuse, negligence, inappropriate chemicals or additives in water.
- Inadequate protection from freezing.
- Lightning, high voltage spikes, accidents, floods, or acts of God.
- Re-Installation costs of repaired or replacement equipment.
- Re-Imbursement for the loss caused by interruption of service.
This warranty applies to all states and territories of the United States and Canada only. There are no express or implied warranties, including merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, which extend beyond those warranties described or referred to above.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages and some jurisdictions do not allow limit actions on how long implied warranties may last. Therefore, the above limitations or exclusions may not apply. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction.